Monday, January 30, 2012

How should I read a college textbook?

I get so stressed trying to read a college textbook for my classes. I read and read but i cannot seem to get the material. i read fast, slow, read over and over and i read everything. how should I read a college textbook?How should I read a college textbook?
dont just read....you must make sure you understand what you are reading. but the truth is that it isnt easy to remember everything...so you have to take notes.How should I read a college textbook?
Wow I'm the same way... What has been a good remedy for me is to read more slowly and in moderation. Don't try to read the entire material at once, take your time. Read, take it in, read some more, and etc....How should I read a college textbook?
usually you can summarize what each chapter says, just have to practice reading the main points.

No comments:

Post a Comment