Monday, January 30, 2012

Can I sell a textbook with a corner cut off by the publisher?

I know how to sell textbooks on Amazon. I just want to know if I can sell a textbook with the a corber cut off by the publisher to prevent resale. I think it meant resale by other companies but can i do it as a student just selling his used book?Can I sell a textbook with a corner cut off by the publisher?
yes you canCan I sell a textbook with a corner cut off by the publisher?
Yes you can...You just have to state the condition of the textbook when you post it on Amazon, or anywhere else you decide to post.



But, in case you still are a student you might want to look into TbookXchange.com, and instead exchange them for other textbooks. I recently signed up for http://www.TbookXchange.com which seems like a relatively new free textbook exchange service. All I had to do was create an account, add the books I needed to my need list, the old textbooks to my have list, and if there are any possible exchanges, (which unfortunately does not happen every time, yet), It helps me to save some extra money from not needing to buy a new text book. If it does not work out for you this time, it might do so next time, who knows??? I have to say that I have worked up quite a collection on old text books from many of my previous years, since I am a senior right now. I do wish this website would have started a bit sooner...



Hope this gives you another option that might work out for you...Good luck with whatever you decide on doing...Can I sell a textbook with a corner cut off by the publisher?
Yeah go check out http://www.bigwords.com they'll find you the most you can get for your book. Even though your book has that corner cut off it'll still search for all the online textbook resellers. From using it for so long, I can say that you'll deff get a decent amount for your book. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment