Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is the cheapest way to ship a college textbook?

I am mailing out a college textbook. It is not a hard back book. I have heard that media mail is the cheapest but I want to know if that is true does the book have to be mailed in a box in order for me to use media mail or can it be in a large envelope. Let me know anything I may need to know about media mail. I have never shipped a book so I would like to know if media mail is the cheapest and can I just use a large envelope. thanksWhat is the cheapest way to ship a college textbook?
You should ask your postal service; just call them up. As far as I know, however, your textbook doesn't have to be in a box -- a large envelope would be fine. However, since the package will be heavy, be sure that the envelope is sturdy and holds the contents securely -- the text should not slip around in the envelope. Also, the package should include only the textbook, e.g., it should not include a letter. If you have a letter. stamp it separately (as first class mail) and attach it to the package. Mark "printed matter only" (or something similar -- again, ask your postal service) on the package.
  • miata
  • mymathlab login
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment