Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do you study smart?How do you read a textbook without falling asleep?

I have just started college, but it seems that I am lacking the answers to these questions. If you can, please tell me the answers to these questions in your own POV, based on your own experiences. Thanks a bunch!



NOTE: The title was too short for me to write all of my questions, so here they go again:



How do you study smart? How do you read a textbook without falling asleep? How do you pay attention in class without thinking something else? How do you keep yourself motivated?How do you study smart?How do you read a textbook without falling asleep?
FIRST OF ALL YOU HAVE UR TO DREAM BIG ,TO ACHIEVE IT YOUVE GOT TO PUT YOUR HEART N SOUL!

EACH DAY WHEN YOU GET UP MAKE A RESOLUTION THAT TODAY I'M GOING TO ACHIVE THIS AND STRICTLY ADHERE TO IT!

DEDICATION CONCENTRATION,HARDWORK AND OFCOURSE MOVING WITH A GROUP OF INTELLIGENT FOLKS WILL ADD TO YOUR EFFORTS

ALL THE BEST

No comments:

Post a Comment