Monday, January 30, 2012

Can you return a 6th grade textbook that you bought from Amazon back?

My dad bought me 2 textbooks to use at home, a history and a science textbook (the same from my school). He wants to know if we can return the books back to Amazon or not.Can you return a 6th grade textbook that you bought from Amazon back?
You probably can, but if you used them, or had them for an extended amount of time, they'll probably just offer you a buy back price, which isn't very much. You can also put them up for sale on Amazon and maybe get a little more for them that way.Can you return a 6th grade textbook that you bought from Amazon back?
I would just sell your book. Try using http://www.bigwords.com they'll get you top dollar for your books. It always does for me. I even went to my campus bookstore and remember they were only going to give me $17 for a book that cost me $157. I was able to sell that very same book on bigwords.com for $53. Big difference. It's deff worth looking into.
  • christian book
  • english to hebrew translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment