Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is the best french textbook or a great one that you have used?

I need a great French textbook that teaches grammar well, not just vocabulary. Can You recommend one? (Price does not matter.) I just looked at 2 series: Practice makes Perfect %26amp; Allons-Y! because those are the only two that I could view on Amazon for free.What is the best french textbook or a great one that you have used?
I like "HORIZONS"

http://www.amazon.com/Horizons-Audio-CD-鈥?/a>





One of the authors (Marc Prevost) was my french professor in college. He was awesome and this book is pretty awesome in my opinion. It even comes with audio cds to hear how things are pronounced along with exercises etc. I still have all my french text books but this one is my favorite out of all of them...



French in Action is also really good too...I used those books in college as well.







And if you want one that is strictly nothing but grammar this book is pretty good: "L'Essentiel de la grammaire fran莽aise"

It's extremely thorough in explaining grammar, plus it comes with a workbook "Travaux Pratiques"



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0132947鈥?/a>What is the best french textbook or a great one that you have used?
I used the book Grammer 450 Exercises Textbook for French. I have a great book, especially for grammer. I have attached the link to price comparison for the book using UsedTextbookPrices.com search engine.



I hope this helps. Good Luck.





http://usedtextbookprices.com/book-info?鈥?/a>What is the best french textbook or a great one that you have used?
bezreel, or bizreel,i think its written like this, if not just take the book that sounds like that, it will explain you the french grammar properly, even synonyms. the price is not expensive, but i dont know where on earth you are right now, im in europe here, and this book is very good
  • google translations
  • national tire and battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment