Monday, January 30, 2012

Where can I find a California Earth Science textbook?

Where could I find this textbook. I need to buy one. New or used. A link to one would be good but any help is needed.Where can I find a California Earth Science textbook?
I found it on Amazon, just like Mo-Kee says, make sure it is from the right author.
You should use GreenTextbooks.org

Save Money, Save The Planet



GreenTextbooks.org specializes in the recycling of textbooks, DVDs, CDs. Buying used textbooks not only saves you money, but cuts down on greenhouse gases caused by the manufacturing of new textbooks.

http://www.GreenTextbooks.orgWhere can I find a California Earth Science textbook?
bigwords.com - I just got a 195.00 text book for 35.00 - only difference is tht the 195.00 text book hase color graphs and the international version has black, white, and grey graphs and a paper back cover



Goodluck...
This site is very well known for selling textbooks, see if you can find it here:



http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=89703%26amp;U=366479%26amp;M=13375Where can I find a California Earth Science textbook?
chek on ebay...craiglist......google it......you will find it somewhere....make sure you know the author!

No comments:

Post a Comment