Monday, January 23, 2012

What is the price of an average textbook fro a typical college class?

What is the price of an average textbook for a typical college class?What is the price of an average textbook fro a typical college class?
They are extremely expensive!! But it really depends on the specific class. My books ranged from $50-$120+ each (All new books). Math and Science classes books tend to be highest. It's better to either rent or buy them used if only using them for a semester.What is the price of an average textbook fro a typical college class?
Probably around $150 for a new book. Some are significantly cheaper, as low as $50. Others are far more expensive, more than $200. If you're really unlucky, you'll get one of the handful of books that's more than $500. According to a recent report on CBS, there's at least 12 that are $500 or more if you buy them new.



The most expensive one I had was $272 if I bought it new from the bookstore. But I got a used copy from Amazon for $65. The cheapest regular sized hardcover book I had was only $65 new at the bookstore. I got it new from Amazon for $41.What is the price of an average textbook fro a typical college class?
I would agree with $50-$150 per book. My kids have paid about $500 per semester for books, which would be considered good.



As you get into classes with your major, books can cost more. Nursing and pre med class books tend to be more.
  • trade in value
  • stage stores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment