Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is the paper called that they use on textbook covers?

Im talking about the really thin paper that they use for textbook covers. Also where can I get this paper and how can you print on it like regular paper with a regular printer?What is the paper called that they use on textbook covers?
If you are talking about the dust covers on the textbooks, then it is just high gloss paper and you would have to purchase it from a book printer. I doubt that an ink jet printer would work very well on it, but I imagine a laser printer would work fine.What is the paper called that they use on textbook covers?
I think the paper you are thinking of is vellum. Most craft paper stores will carry it and some Kinko's may carry it. You can run it through a copier, but I'm not sure about running it through a printer....I guess it depending on the printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment