Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where can I find worksheets to supplement my Saxon Algebra 1 textbook?

I picked this textbook up very cheaply but I don't want to have to go out and buy the homeschool guide. I was wondering if anyone knows a website or resources that have supplements to use with the Saxon Algebra 1 (and 2) curriculum?Where can I find worksheets to supplement my Saxon Algebra 1 textbook?
You don't need any supplements. There are 30 problems for each lesson, there isn't any need for more worksheets. 1/2 of the answers are in the back of the book so you can make sure they are correct.



Saxon is very straight forward, and easy to follow. However, if you do want the problem guide, try amazon. They have lots of used books and it should be inexpensive.



:D

No comments:

Post a Comment