Monday, January 30, 2012

What's the best textbook for AP Human Geography?

I will be a freshman in high school in September and am planning on taking AP Human Geography independently. I already found some practice books for the exam, but need a textbook. Which one is the best? (I know they have the list of textbooks on the College Board website.)What's the best textbook for AP Human Geography?
Is there someone at your school you could ask for help with this question? Possibly others at your school have taken the course last year, and so the counselor may be able to advise you.
Barrons and rubenstein, De Bliij maybe a bit too much to handle.

Report Abuse

What's the best textbook for AP Human Geography?
I just took this course. In class we used De Bliij (8th Edition) to study for the exam I got the Barrons book and it helped A LOT. A lot of the stuff on the exam was from the Barrons book. Good Luck!!

Report Abuse


im currently using Rubenstine's

Report Abuse

What's the best textbook for AP Human Geography?
An introduction to human geography by James M. Rubenstein. I like that one best even though it made me suffer... :D

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment