Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I believe there is a dire typo in my textbook. Can someone help me figure out what this should say?

"Current WTO weaptiations are attempting to remedy this inequity."

I read this in my International Relations textbook. I couldn't find the term "weaptiation" in the dictionary or with google.I believe there is a dire typo in my textbook. Can someone help me figure out what this should say?
could it be adaptations? W and E are rather close to A and D on a keyboard
negotiations?I believe there is a dire typo in my textbook. Can someone help me figure out what this should say?
I don't think it's a word either, but I'd need more context to divine what it should be.



*edit* RRK seems to have a good idea there.
I searched for a long time trying to help you as best I could and ahve come to the conclusion that your textbook does have a typo and needs to be corrected! Tell your teacher about when you get back from the break. And also weaptiations isn't a wordI believe there is a dire typo in my textbook. Can someone help me figure out what this should say?
Weird... is it capatalized or did u just capitalize it? if it isnt- then its probly a typo... if it IS capitalized... it probly stands for somthing... but i dont know in a sentace like that...(?)
It's probably meant to read 'negotiations'... the weap at the beginning has obviously been incidentally pasted over it...
Repatriations? Then again - the WTO thinks they run the world so they probably make up words as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment