Wednesday, February 15, 2012

If I rent a textbook, is the actual physical textbook sent to me, or am I renting it online?

Okay, I think I had the wrong idea about renting textbooks. I think I was under the impression that when you RENT a textbook, you're renting use of it online, BUT I just went to rent a book at a website, and it looks like the book is actually physically sent to me, and I use it for so many days, and then I ship it back. Can someone tell me which of these is correct? Thanks!If I rent a textbook, is the actual physical textbook sent to me, or am I renting it online?
Most textbook rental websites actually mail you the book. I have experience with TextbookStop.com (they were awesome), and they definitely mail it. Many eBooks can be rented directly from the specific textbook publisher's websites.If I rent a textbook, is the actual physical textbook sent to me, or am I renting it online?
It depends on the service. Chegg.com sends you the actual book.



I believe that CourseSmart.com lets you use it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment