Saturday, February 18, 2012

I got the South Asian edition of a textbook when I ordered a US version?

I've asked the seller for a refund but the textbook has a warning, "This edition is for sale and distribution in India, Pakistan, etc.... Circulation outside this territory is illegal." What could possibly happen to the seller if he got caught?I got the South Asian edition of a textbook when I ordered a US version?
Nothing, this is a scare tactic by the publishing companies. The only difference is the book you have is not in color, is smaller and lighter. My wife always orders international editions because they are easier to cart around and take to class (and of course much cheaper usually)



Look around your class, you will notice lots of people have these.

No comments:

Post a Comment