Saturday, February 18, 2012

What three state charge public school textbook rental fees?

I live in Indiana and I know the state charges public school textbook rental fees. After doing some research I found Kentucky charges the same. I would like to know what is the third state who charges? I would like to introduce a change to the Indiana House but I would like to make sure I have all the facts before doing so.



I would appreciate anyone help!



Thanks,What three state charge public school textbook rental fees?
I believe it's Illinois. If you want to do something useful, introduce a change to privatize schools or switch to a European style voucher system that promotes competition between schools and school districts. Then we'll see children receiving a better education for less money.
  • campers
  • just tires
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment