Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What is the best textbook in India to learn French from?

I need to literally learn French in a year. I know this is almost impossible but i have no choice. I am writing the ICSE Boards in March, and my 2nd language is French. I need to learn french and even get in some practice in writing compositions and letters. Are there any websites or books that can help me with this?What is the best textbook in India to learn French from?
ken use Dondo, (very self explanatory)

or also Parle Vous francais

actually also depends on which board you are in, CBSE, ICSE,SSC, IGCSE, ect.

but i suggest u use the textbook in CBSE pattern. Its quite thorough/

even i needed 2 study french coz i had 2 migrate n since m from india its not exactly my mother tongue or sumtin....

u probably won be fluent at it studin for 1st time but practise makes it better i guess%26gt; no guarantee

if u want a quicker way of learning the language, suggest go 2 France , Paris for a vacation. You cant help but pickit up coz dats d only way 2 communicate.... theres also loadz of shoppin if ur girl ;D



gud luck
  • haynes repair manual
  • peterbilt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment