Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can you learn from a textbook without taking the class?

I'm an obsessive reader, so I thought I might as well read something that will give a skill. My brother has 28 books that he bought when he was taking his BA laying around. The problem I have is that when I do the practice problems, how will I know if I'm doing it right without an instructor? I have C programming textbook, but I don't know if I'm doing these practice problems right.Can you learn from a textbook without taking the class?
You should be able to go to a university library reference desk and get copies of past exams, which include solutions. You might need to get your brother to do it. If you are doing real well, you may be able to challenge for credit when you get to university, meaning that you can write a couple of exams without taking the courses to get full credit.Can you learn from a textbook without taking the class?
learning from a textbook is possible,but if you take the classes,you 'll find it's wonderful.you can communicate with your teacher and your classmate,you can get more ideas about one problem,so passing a exam will became more easily,in addition,teachers will help you check the answes you had done.in a word ,taking class is always more efficient than learning from a textbook by yourselfCan you learn from a textbook without taking the class?
If you read the book it would have told you how to go to the place on your computer to practice the prgrams. Looks like you need a little more research here best of luck.
  • minn kota
  • online puzzle games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment