Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Where can I view the McDougal Littell algebra 1 textbook online?

I really need the online algebra 1 textbook because i'm struggling with algebra, but I left my book at school. Does anyone know where i can get it? I tried their website but it only let's you create an account to see the book if you have some number that's on the back of the book. Obviously I don't have that number seeing as I don't have the book with me. I'm dying for some help!Where can I view the McDougal Littell algebra 1 textbook online?
Students that are using McDougal Littell textbooks often now have additional online resources to help them understand the material contained within their textbooks. One of the most popular online student resources for McDougal Littell textbooks is the Holt Online Learning center found at my.hrw.com and ClassZone.com.



If those sites don't help you without the pin number, you could try Amazon and other popular etextbook providers, Kno or even now Chegg I believe. A lot of these publishers now have deals with certain providers and websites allowing you to purchase only the chapter/sections you need at the present time, this has saved me a few times in a rush.Where can I view the McDougal Littell algebra 1 textbook online?
There is a really helpful workbook at www.classzone.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment