Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Can anyone give me some ideas for taking a photograph with my textbook thats funny?

I need to take some funny photographs of myself with my history textbook for some extra credit points.... what are some good ideas? for example like sitting on the toilet and reading my textbook...... etc.



thanksCan anyone give me some ideas for taking a photograph with my textbook thats funny?
Walking it on a leash...or better yet make it look like it's just taken a pee by putting it on a leash next to a puddle of water.Can anyone give me some ideas for taking a photograph with my textbook thats funny?
Maybe you looking closely at a page while copying notes onto your hand with a calendar in the background with "HISTORY TEST" written on it?



Unless you've gotten caught cheating. Then that's just not funny. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment