Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is there a site where you can just view the math problems from a particular math textbook?

I don't need to know how to solve them. I'm just looking to copy them down.



I'm looking for section exercise problems in Sullivans Algebra and Trig 8th Ed. textbook.



I have the 7th Ed. and can't afford the new 8th Ed. Evidentially there is no real difference between the two versions, except for same problems being numbered differently. I need to know the new problem numbers.Is there a site where you can just view the math problems from a particular math textbook?
cramster.com has tons of textbooks and may be what you're looking for. A basic membership to the site is required to view textbook questions (it's free). It does have different rates for different coverage of materials, but I think you'll be okay. Give it a shot.



Edit: Just checked and it does have both textbooks (7th and 8th edition) that you're looking for.Is there a site where you can just view the math problems from a particular math textbook?
Sometimes you can find a website in the front or back of the textbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment