Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Where can I buy a high school textbook (preferrably used) in Toronto?

I need a Nelson Chemistry 12 College textbook for a night school course but it's much too expensive at the price the school is selling it. Know any stores in Toronto that sell used high school textbooks?Where can I buy a high school textbook (preferrably used) in Toronto?
You can try eBay or Kijiji.



There are also sites where former students sell their textbooks. You can try going to a bookstore downtown, they may have used textbooks.



But like someone said, the school should provide the textbooks. That's what your parents tax dollars are for.



You can try discount bookstores, I know they have one on Keele near York University, but I'm not sure if they'd have a high school textbook.



Good Luck!



B.Where can I buy a high school textbook (preferrably used) in Toronto?
Do they not supply the textbooks at your school for free? (I know my school supplies them for free.. But you have to give them back at the end of the semester, if you don't give them back, you pay for a new one and if you don't pay, you don't get any books the next semester)..



Have you tried public retail websites such as Kijiji, eBay, etc.?

Otherwise, you could try the oppinion above mine and buy from a tutor... If not your SOL.Where can I buy a high school textbook (preferrably used) in Toronto?
u can try tutors, preferably the private tutors because they do purchase similar textbooks to teach to their students.

No comments:

Post a Comment