Saturday, February 18, 2012

How to get a textbook list if a university has an exclusive contract?

I own a bookstore and I want to get the list of required textbooks for the local university. There are other textbooks stores in the area so I know there must be some way to get that damn list but I can't find out how. Please help.



The university has an exclusive contract with the Efollet bookstore and I can get the books if I used their website, but i would like to secure a copy of the list for myself.



Thanks.How to get a textbook list if a university has an exclusive contract?
If the university is public (supported with tax dollars) you are likely to have better luck than with a private institution. Find out which department at the university is responsible for the bookstore and contact them directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment