Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How can I locate my stolen college textbook if someone might attempt to sell it online?

Only one person left class that day and has been suspected of stealing other books. Can't prove it though. Is there one place online to alert buyer's of used textbooks. Had my name in it and all my handwritten notes. $109.00 book!How can I locate my stolen college textbook if someone might attempt to sell it online?
Really all you can do is alert the school, let them know about your suspicions of the person whom you and others think it is. Maybe they can help. More than likely you will have to buy a new book, maybe file a police report...? Wish I could help more! Good luck! hope you can get it back without having to buy a new one...How can I locate my stolen college textbook if someone might attempt to sell it online?
from next time hook ur book to dress ...haha ...but dude see ur paying the price for being careless and being alerted ...as far as thats concerned(ur ques.) mate its better to buy a new one coz if u imform each and every one its gonna cost more than a book and u cant get online help ...coz u cant alert every1...my advice its just textbook ...not notes where u'll have to write again ...so be careful nxt tym coz its quite fair to care ..yeah



hey why thumbs down for the ans. listeni mocked u beacause next time u'll be aware of this and be careful and i am sorry if u felt bad and listen what better than bettering a person than a situation ..ok sorry anyways
  • window tint
  • virtual villagers 5
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment